Company Description:At Norwex, we are real people, making a real impact—all around the world. Our Mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes. We do this by creating Safe Havens in every home we touch as we help families live more sustainably and safer from the effects of harmful chemicals.
Norwex microfiber and water alone helps you significantly reduce the toxic chemicals typically brought into the home through cleaning and personal care products, which can negatively impact your health and the health of your family.
What makes Norwex Microfiber superior?
- Removes up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following proper use and care
- Contains BacLock® an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only
- Helps eliminate the need for paper towels and chemical laden cleaners
- Significantly reduces the use of costly cleaning products
- Ultra-thick and absorbent to pick-up and hold more dust, dirt and debris than other cleaning cloths
- Holds several times its weight in water
- Made of more than 10 million feet of microfiber for more effective cleaning power
Mix and match colors to make the perfect bundle of cloths for your home. Face and Body Cloths, Makeup Cloths, and Wool Dryer Balls are available to purchase individually. Safe Haven 5 packages receive a free Spirinett
Certifications & Awards
OEKO-TEX Standard 100